- This addon gives you fingertip control of the 3d cursor. May be helpful in simple CAD drawings of mechanics or architecture. Feel free to try it for yourself.
- Move both folders
[blenderhome]/2.7x/scripts/addonsdepending on version.
Overwrite any existing file.
- Blender 2.7x
- Cursor history with back and forward navigation.
- Store cursor location to a saved location.
- Absolute delta movement of cursor.
- Move cursor to closest point on selected mesh elements: vertices, edges, lines, faces, planes. Edges are constrained by their vertices, and faces by their edges. Lines and planes are infinite.
- Move cursor to closest encounter of two lines. Alternates between the two possible solutions.
- Move cursor to closest point on 3-point cylinder axis. (Also for 3-point circle center.)
- Move cursor to 4-point sphere center.
- Move cursor to closest point on surface of 3-point sphere.
- Move cursor to closest point on surface of 4-point sphere.
- Set step length for limiting or extending the distance the cursor will move.
- Set step length mode to absolute for an exact distance in blender units. Negative values makes the cursor move away from the target.
- Set step length mode to proportional for a scaled distance. Values between 0 and 1 is between CL and target. Values greater than 1 overshoots the target. Negative values makes the cursor move away from the target.
- …and more.
- UPDATE: Now supports Blender 2.7
- NEW: Live distances between cursor<->target, cursor<->saved location, cursor<->’previous history’ and cursor<->’next history’
- IMPROVEMENT: Better integration with edit modes.